In order to improve the quality of our products, the team wants to automate end-to-end testing of the GUI (Graphical User Interface) using Selenium and WebDriver.Developments based on Angular.js, Selenium will be coupled to Protractor.
In this context, we offer a job as an 'End-to-end tests Developer', quality assurance oriented, to initiate this automation project.
You'll do the study and development of automated test tools including the following activities:
• Examine the state of the art among the Open Source automation products;
• Develop test cases, according to the Cucumber formalism (BDD) or equivalent;
• Write the code to run automated tests;
• Ensure compatibility of these tests with all target browsers on cloud services;
• Industrialize these tests on our continuous integration server (Jenkins).
You'll be in direct contact with all the OpenPaaS team in an Open Source environment: open
• You appreciate technology and exchanges with developers (Agile approach/Scrum).
• You are excited about participating in the development of a free solution, competing
with other enterprise network solutions.
• You have a real sense of rigor, a taste for research and experimentation
• You propose ideas/advice/suggestions.
• You are autonomous while staying connected to the reality of the business.
• A good knowledge of Linux, a good crop of software programming and development in
early experiments in different languages is a plus.
• A good level of English is required, as the team evolves in an international context.
• Nice atmosphere in a pleasant office in Hanoi
• Encouraged personal projects (conferences, entertainment communities...)
• Supervision by experienced developers